Merry Christmas!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

As most people are this time of year, I have been very busy. But preparations for Christmas are almost complete - far away friends and relatives may even get their packages/cards before New Year's (a first for me), and no-one will be getting a box of yarn (not that I've ever done that before...)!! I promised updated pictures of the tree, so here they are, along with Naomi in her Christmas Sunday dress:







The past couple of weeks have been the perfect mix of quiet reflection on Christ's humble royalty, the coziness of sitting with my cup of tea and the warmth of the radiators fending off the damp chill and icy clouds outside, the twinkling lights and growing cluster of festive wrapped gifts under the tree; busy hands and cheerful hearts: the joy of Christmas - the light of the world bundled in a hay-trough.

1 comments:

gs thorne said...

OOOO...candy cain baby! She's beauty.

 
Light-Post - by Templates para novo blogger