Recovering...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Not from the holidays, which were actually relatively relaxing, but from a cold which has knocked me onto the couch the past couple of days. Thankfully, Naomi hasn't caught it, and is happy as ever:
Today is a cold, wet day, and a little while ago there was a brief downpour of hail, big pellets that looked like giant piles of rock salt amongst the dead leaves and grass. I tried to get a picture (without actually going outside) - this is the best I could do.
Thanksgiving was pleasantly spent with Adam's family at his parents' house. Here we all are around the table, laden with traditionally delicious Thanksgiving food. Naomi is starting to play the game of "I drop things so Mommy can pick them up!" (Incidentally, she is also figuring out that crying will get her attention, and tests her parents when they are putting her down for a nap/bedtime...)
Grandma fed Naomi her Thanksgiving feast... cereal and carrots!

0 comments:

 
Light-Post - by Templates para novo blogger