Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Only 8 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling the crunch (but in a good way this time - I know I'm going to get everything done in time, so it is a pleasant "hustle and bustle" kind of feeling), so this post will be short. I have a lot to write about, just Christmas thoughts over the past couple of days, but I don't have the time to do it properly right now. Hopefully tomorrow evening...
I just wanted to share a few pictures of the beautiful snow before the rain/sleet turns it all to slush.

Did I mention there are only 8 days until Christmas?!!

2 comments:
SNOW! I'm confused though (like Naomi), is the snow before or after getting the tree?
The snow was after the tree; we got our tree on Saturday, and it snowed Tuesday into Wednesday. I realized the post order was confusing, after posting! :)
Post a Comment