Growing Up - Already!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Today Naomi wore her very first pair of jeans - so cute! She was a little tired when we took the picture - thus the slightly dreamy gaze. :) I think I accidentally bought boys' jeans (can you tell?) because I was kind of in a rush when I was shopping for her, and they were the only jeans I could find without embroidery on them. Not that I don't like embroidery, I just wanted something a little more versatile.
There are so many "firsts" - and they all go by so quickly. She will be 5 months old on Wednesday - I can hardly believe it. Friends of ours just had their first baby this past Wednesday (yay!), and it brought memories flooding back, of our time in the hospital and those early days... bitter-sweet. And I'm sure it is just the beginning!

0 comments:

 
Light-Post - by Templates para novo blogger