Time Flies...

Monday, November 17, 2008


This morning is beautifully cold and sunny. And they are calling for snow flurries on Thursday! The first snow is always exciting. :) Though now that I've said that, it won't snow...
The week has flown by; it was one of those when Friday took us by surprise, and then all of a sudden it's Monday again! Naomi has gotten over her first cold, which just consisted of a very stuffed up nose - she had to breathe out of her mouth, which resulted in lots of drooling, a couple days of short naps, and one or two frustrated feeding sessions. But we made it through! :)
I have been getting the upstairs in order - I got out all my winter clothes, many of which no longer fit me, and I have been sorting through what to get rid of, what to keep out, and what to save for next year. I am trying to really pare down my wardrobe - we don't have a lot of closet space, and I have been getting by with fewer articles of clothing since I got pregnant, so it makes sense to streamline now that I am starting to fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. So the bedroom looks like a fashion bomb went off in it (we've actually been sleeping in the spare bed and on the couch this weekend, since our bed is buried), but my goal for today is to bring order out of the chaos. Further organizational progress: this weekend, my father-in-law put shelves in the closet in our guest room/study/craft room (yay!!). So now (theoretically) I have places to put everything and should be able to make it a usable space. I am actually quite excited to get that done - I think it may become my favorite room in the house, my own special creative space, with my desk, yarn and sewing machine readily accessible. And once that is finished, my whole house will be in order!!! In fact, I should probably get to it, while I am feeling motivated! :)

0 comments:

 
Light-Post - by Templates para novo blogger