Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have so many cute pictures of Naomi, I thought I would share a bunch of them with you, and give you a glimpse into a typical day here at home with the three of us (plus the two cats!).
Above is a picture of me in my spot on the couch, engaged in one of three activities: reading, knitting, or doing something on the computer. And often one or other of the kitties (in this case, Madelyn) is lying nearby.
Here is a shot that typifies our morning - Naomi on a blanket in the middle of the living room floor, thoughtfully studying everything around her (she's been sucking on her lower lip more of late), me browsing email and blogs with a cat (Lucy this time) sleeping beside me (can you see her white kitty paws?). Sherlock Holmes would notice the mug of tea next to the lamp, the thick book on the floor (I'm reading Christopher Paolini's fantasy trilogy - an entertaining story: the dragons are interesting, but the rest of the elements are not particularly original) and the slippers in the background (I spend most of my day in those). We are a quiet household. :)
Naomi with her Daddy - she gets more cuddly when she is tired. :)
Figuring things out...
Laughing at Daddy...
Catching her elusive smile on camera!
This has become a common expression - mouth hanging wide open like a fish! I think it has something to do with teething...
This is also a typical expression - in this case, she is trying to figure out why Mommy keeps holding this funny little box in front of her face!
And of course, this is Naomi sleeping - one of the less awkward positions she gets herself into! :)

1 comments:
I shouldn't have doubted you, but I did. I had to look up "typifies" to make sure it was real. It was!
Fancy English college - 1
Central Pennsylvania college - 0
- Joshua
Post a Comment